Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feb. 5, 2012

Things have been looking up here, like I said we had our baptism yesterday.He was kind of an eternal investigator and he finally got baptized which was super awesome. That was the main highlight of last week and we will hopefully have 2 more next week, but our investigator who is supposed to bet baptized next week thought that her date was at the end of this month, so when we told her about next week it kind of took her by surprise. She is super golden though and is really prepared so we'll see what happens I guess.  I'm understanding more and sometimes when I talk with members I'm surprised with how much Korean comes out of my mouth. It really is a miracle. I understand more what is going around me, but I still kind of stutter when I speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment