Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feb. 19, 2012

So transfers happened this past week so I said goodbye to a lot of my members in my old ward and headed out for Chungju. On Wednesday night I stayed in my Greenie House with my trainer because of my weird travel plans, and then on Thursday I met my new companion Elder Paxman and took a bus to my new area. The new area is in the countryside and a lot of our investigators have a whole bunch of English interest and not much gospel interest, so my goal is to get some of them dropped. In this area we serve in 2 cities, so we rotate which church we go to each week. This week we went out to Jecheon city and attended the branch there and it was pretty crazy. There were about 45 members there, and about 30 of those were children under the age of 10 so it was pretty wild during sacrament meeting. The members out there are really nice though and one member brought her sister-in-law which was really good. It doesn't seem like she has a whole lot of interest yet, but we plan on meeting with her and beginning the lessons which will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment