Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb. 13, 2012

Last week was a slower week for us, our Mission President came out for our district meeting on Tuesday and we visited some of our investigators with him as well as one less active member which was really good. This week was also my birthday, but unfortunately I got sick so that was not really fun. On Sunday though we had a confirmation and he seemed really happy to be taking this giant step in his life, we always worry about his future activity in the church, but as of right now he is doing great. Today we got transfer calls and I'm going to an area called Chungju, it is in the same district as my greenie area and i went on a split out there during my greenie transfer. My new companion's name is Elder Paxman so it will be fun serving with him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment