Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan. 29, 2012

This week was a little bit disappointing. Our investigator that was supposed to get baptized didn't because he had to suddenly work on Sunday and I don't know when he was going to inform us because when we called on Friday to see if we could me, he said that he couldn't come to church due to work. He tried really hard to get it off, but unfortunately he couldn't so no baptism yet. It is rescheduled for next week so hopefully he doesn't have to work or anything. That was a little disappointing but all my disappointment went away when we met our most golden investigator and her daughter on Saturday. Each teaching appointment just makes me so happy because she is progressing so fast and knows everything is true. Last week we gave her a map of the Plan of Salvation and taught it to her, so this week we asked her to briefly take us through the Plan of Salvation and she did it better than I could. I was really shocked and really happy. We taught her about the Word of Wisdom which is hard for her because she likes to drink coffee and tea, but her response to our commitment to keep the Word of Wisdom was "I have to keep it, so I'll try my best." She and her daughter came to church on Sunday as well and they both love attending each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment