Saturday, August 27, 2011

Aug. 23, 2011


The language has gotten a lot easier too and I am able to speak so much more now. This week makes it 4 full weeks in the MTC so far so I have about 6 or 7 more to go. I can't wait to get out to Korea, I was talking to the natives that are here now and they said that Korea is a really nice place. It has the second best public transportation in the world (Tokyo is number 1 :) and they said that I can get Japanese food while I am over there. They have sashimi and udon and soba and all that good stuff so I am excited to get there. I'm so sick of the MTC food, it's always nasty so I don't eat too much so hopefully I am losing some weight, I can never tell though. I broke my promise of not drinking any chocolate milk this week and I had a cup for breakfast a couple times. I am eating healthy though so I am doing pretty well. That's pretty much all I have to report on this week though, things are the same everyday, I go to class and gym and stuff like that. One fun thing that did happen this week was that Elder Crowther and I were able to get out of the MTC because he needed to pick up his glasses so we were actually on University Ave. for a little bit and I was in the same building where Ashman Dental is!  Anyways, I love you and hope all is going well at home, thank's for keeping me updated everyday. Give Jack a big hug for me.

Love,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment