Friday, August 26, 2011

Aug. 16, 2011


Things are going well here in the MTC though, Korean is such an ugly language but it is coming along well. I spend most of the day in classes learning Korean and learning how to teach the gospel. I wish I could tell you more about what is going on but not too much has gone on. Thank you so much though for sending me my shirts and shoe horns. I'll probably throw away most of the shirts I brought out here because they'll get trashed anyways. Anyways, I ran into another person this week from HK, I ran into Chris Hoer's older brother. I overheard someone talking about how they had lived in Hong Kong and I started talking with him, sure enough it was his older brother. Turns out he is going to Taiwan Mandarin speaking. The two of them came in on the same day.  I was pretty happy to see someone from Hong Kong. Honestly, I don't even remember him from HK, but I was still happy to talk to him. Our zone got some native Korean Elders who will be leaving in 2 weeks, and they are all really nice and funny. We play Korean games and stuff like that at night and they share their Korean food with me, it's actually quite good. They put his chili paste with meat in it and mix it with rice and sesame oil and it tastes very good. Anyways, I appreciate your DearElders you send to me everyday, tell Matt and Tom to quite being such buttholes and send me a letter. I love you and Jack very much and hope you are doing well.

Love,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment