Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28, 2013

So it's come down to this, my final email for my mission blog. Unfortunately it's going to be really short because I don't have a lot of time but it has been a blast serving here in Korea. This past week we were really busy with our English Village thing in Daejeon and it went pretty well. We spent pretty much all week setting it up and maybe about 60~70 people came which was really good. Now that the missionaries know what to do in the future I hope that it goes better in the future next time. Anyways, I'm looking forward to coming home, I've learned so much here on my mission and I wouldn't trade any of these experiences I have had over the past 2 years for anything. It's been such a blessing in my life and I will remember it forever. I will thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending me here to Korea. BYE EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment