Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mar. 25, 2012

Last week, we were able to meet with a couple of our investigators, but none of them really made any steps towards coming unto Christ unfortunately. We saw a really cool miracle though while we were looking for former investigators. We knocked on the door of one man and he was like really angry and yelled through the door asking who we were, we responded that we were looking for him and that we were missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was then really quiet and then came to the door and invited us into his house. We were kind of puzzled, but we accepted and went into his house. We talked with him for a little bit and he seemed really lonely. He told us that he's been really lonely recently and that he was so thankful that we came and visited him. He asked us to say a prayer with him so we all knelt down and prayed and at the end he was crying which was really special. We got his number so we're hoping that we can meet him in the future, but right now his health isn't the best so it is kind of hard to meet with him. Today we received our transfer calls and I'm getting transferred again! This is my 4th area in 5 transfers. My new companion's name is Elder Wixom and he was companions with my last companion Elder Williams for 2 transfers so I have heard nothing but good about him so I'm excited. I'll be going to the very southern tip of our mission to Mokpo, so now I will have been in the very northern tip of our mission and the very southern tip as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment