Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mar. 4, 2012

This week was a kind of slower week for us, we had Zone Conference on Tuesday so it was really fun to get together with missionaries that I have served around and have a nice sort of relaxing day filled with training and food. Other than that though nothing really happened this week, we met with our investigators and unfortunately we haven't really seen any progression with them so far, but we're continuing to work with them and try and get them closer Christ. One kind of cool thing that I didn't realize is that one of our investigators is pretty famous. I had heard from my comp before that he was famous and he was a Beatles prodigy, but I kind of dismissed it because I had never seen his Youtube videos or anything but when I was talking with my trainer he was so shocked to hear that we were teaching that kid. His name is Hero and since he was 3 he's been playing guitar and singing and apparently he's pretty famous in America. Anyways, we're teaching him and he's a really nice kid. You should all look up his Youtube video if you haven't yet, I'll be sure to get a picture with him this week as a reminder that I met somebody famous!!! We also had Stake Conference this week and Gary E. Stephenson from the Area Presidency came and spoke so it was nice because I could actually understand his talk. Usually I just sit there and catch words and phrases, but it was nice to actually understand a full talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment