Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 1, 2012

The first half of the week I said goodbyes to some of the members and investigators out in Chungju and we ended up eating dinner with our favorite members of the ward. They took us out to eat the Korean version of bacon called Samgyupsar, and it was so delicious. On Wednesday we went down to Cheongju (where the rest of my district is serving at) and we ate dinner together as a district because it was our District Leader's last day as a missionary. We then spent the night in my greenie house as part of my travel plans and then the next day I took a series of trains and buses to get all the way down to Mokpo. The area here is absolutely beautiful, it is not too hot and not too cold right now and it is spring time so all the trees and flowers are blooming. We are right on the coast of the ocean so it is really awesome. We spent the last couple of days getting to know the area more since my companion Elder Wixom has only been here for 1 transfer and our area is huge. We've been walking around and talking to people so it's been good. The area here is doing really well, we have 3 baptismal dates for the 21st of this month, so we're looking forward to it. We have General conference this weekend as well due to the delay, so I'm excited to watch it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment