Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct. 24, 2011


Korea is good though, we have really good investigators who seem to be pretty interested in our church. My two favorite investigators are ii je hun and u wan te, they are friends and ii je hun's had was found through contacting and then he referred us to his son and then through his son we found u wan te as well. They both seem to have a genuine interest in the church which is really good. Unfortunately my Korean sucks pretty bad (but i'm good for a greenie at least!) so I can't understand a lot of things, but it's ok though because Elder Farrell understands everything so I can work through him. It's also good because all our investigators right now speak some English so it helps a lot, I can actually talk to them in English and get to know them which is really good. I can teach in Korean just fine because that's all we did in the MTC, but when it comes to conversational Korean I suck, but it's ok because it'll come as I am here longer.
Love,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment