Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct. 16, 2011

Korea is super fun though, it reminds me so much of Japan it's not even funny. I found some tacoyaki on friday and I was in heaven, it was soo good. I'm just so happy to be in this area. Right now i'm in Cheongju and our ward is so awesome. A lot of the speak some english which makes it easier for me and everyone loves us so I know we'll be able to do great work in this area. They are all really excited about missionary work as well so I am super excited.

Our investigators are good too, I've only have a lesson with one so far but he is really awesome. His name is I je hun and his dad pushed him to meet with us although he isn't even a member of the church. They have a program here called 30-30 where we speak english for the first 30 minutes with our investigators and just get to know them and teach them English and the second 30 minutes is a gospel lesson in Korean. It's a really good program because it helps us build trust with our investigators and helps us get to know each other.

Love,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment