Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct. 11, 2011

So I arrived safely here in Korea and slept like a baby last night. I purposely didn't sleep at all on the 12 hour flight so I could just crash when I got here so it worked out great. Unfortunately I didn't have any time in San Francisco to shop around or anything like that because they spaced our flights so close together that we only had about 20 minutes to spare. I am doing well though, I am just writing you to let you know that I got here safely, I'll have to write you again next week because I'm not supposed to be on the computer for a very long time. Anyways, it's been good here so far, we went to a public bath house this morning and it reminded me of Japan, this whole country reminds me of Japan which is nice. I'll send you another email next week giving you more information about Korea.

Love,
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment