Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sept. 20, 2011


Hi Mom,
 
Elder Rostrom and I saw each other all the time and it was nice that he was in the MTC at the same time I was, I'm glad we could take a picture together. Before I leave for Korea I'll print out all the pictures on my camera and I'll send them home to you so you can see what is going on here in the MTC. I heard that the air conditioner rule is the same thing in Korea, so it will be a little bit of a burden, but we're not home all day anyways so it's not too big of a deal. I think I'll be ok (hopefully). I'm just really antsy to get out to Korea, this is my 8th full week in the MTC now so I have only about 2 1/2 more to go so I'm so excited. The language is going well too, I'm picking more up day by day and it's amazing to see how much I have progressed in the short amount of time I have been here in the MTC. One of the Elders that came in last week actually knows Brandt Miller for West Point and he's going to Vancouver, Canada so he'll see Brady when he gets up there. We also get our native Korean Elders today so I'm excited to see them, one actually came early yesterday so we got to hang out with him last night. That's pretty much all I really have to report on here in the MTC, things are really routine, but we're having fun as a zone so I guess I have it pretty good. 
 
Love,
 
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment