Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sept. 13, 2011


the food here in the MTC sucks so bad, it's all fried and nasty so I've just been eating salads this past week. Things are going good though, learning Korean is getting easier and I'm learning more each day which is good (I know this is all I ever really say, but that's because nothing really goes on here other than learning Korean and practicing teaching the gospel). Elder Crowther and I now give lessons with absolutely no notes or anything at all anymore and it was really cool because when we were teaching in the TRC, the Korean girls we were teaching said that we speak better Korean that some of the Elders that have been out in Korea for over a year, so that was really cool to hear
 
Other than that nothing too much has been going on, we did get our new Elders last week and they are all really fun guys. We all share similar interests so no one is really ever left out of anything which is nice. I'm so excited though because we only have under 4 weeks to go so I'm way excited to get out to Korea. I'll keep you updated on what happens here the best I can, it's the MTC so not too much is happening at the moment. Anyways, thanks for everything!
 
Love,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment