Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23, 2013

Hello everyone! Well it's coming down to the end pretty quickly.....I
have a little over 1 month left to be a missionary and I'm definitely
going to miss it. It's been so great serving, I'm always so happy
because we're able to serve other people, it'll be weird going back to
a regular life. This past week was pretty good for us, I got my final
companion last week. His name is Elder Osguthorpe and he is from
Ogden, UT. He's in his third transfer right now and is excited to work
so I'm excited to spend my last transfer with him. This past week we
saw a miracle in that one of our members brought 2 Filipino women that
work at his office with him. They seemed to like our church a lot so
we're hoping that they decide to keep coming out each week. I'll keep
you posted more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment