Monday, February 4, 2013

Feb. 3, 2013


Well time seems to keep flying here in South Korea, I found out recently that I only have about 6 months left, so that was a pretty profound realization. This past week for us was pretty average to say the least... We had zone conference earlier in the week which was nice because I didn't have to prepare any training for my district, so that was a plus. I also went on a split last week with some Elders in my district and it went pretty well. I had served around one of them (Elder Jo) when I lived in Jeonju and he is a real fire ball. He is really active in talking with everyone so it was fun serving with him for the day. I went on a mini split on Thursday night as well with Elder Warner because I had 2 appointments and couldn't be at 2 places at one so he was willing to help out which was great. I wish I could say that our investigators are making leaps towards baptism, but they are not unfortunately. They are making progress which is good, but nothing too special to be reported on them. One of our investigators named Lee Cheong Yong is doing good, we meet with him at his house and his mom recently has been gaining a little interest in who we are as missionaries. She loves cooking for us too because she wants us to experience Korean food so I love going over to his house, we go almost everyday to meet and talk with him. He's doing well though, he can tell that he is slowly changing as he meets with us and reads out of the BoM, so that's definitely good. The weather recently has spanned from really warm to cold, so I have no idea what to expect anymore. This next week is the Lunar New Year, so on Saturday we are just going to stay home and clean our house......it's ridiculous, I have to clean my house on my birthday......oh well, at least my house will be clean I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment