Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feb. 25, 2013


So transfer calls were this morning and I'm still going to be here in Suwon which will be exciting for me. My companion Elder Wedam will actually be still living with me, he will just be in the other room with Elder Kim. I will be getting another greenie again this transfer so I'm looking forward to it, it should be really exciting. I have no idea who he is, but I'll let you know next week. Another big change is my district got a whole lot smaller. They are splitting my huge district into 2 smaller ones so now my district is just the people who serve in Shinpung ward. So there are 6 of us (2 sisters, 4 elders) so it should be fun. The sister in my district will be training as well so we'll have 2 greenies in our really small district so it should be fun. I'm really excited because now when I train I can just talk about ways to improve our ward and we can talk about more specific things which will be really awesome. That's the really big news from last week (actually just this morning), my investigators are doing fine, the area is ok, the ward is ok, everything is ok. There is work that needs to be done and we're now coordinating our efforts as missionaries and working on ways we can help our ward progress and become a really solid ward. We have a ward family home evening tonight which we are all really excited for, we hope it goes well and the members like it as well as our investigators.

No comments:

Post a Comment