Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dec. 9, 2012


So last week on Thursday I went to the mission office and picked up my first greenie! His name is Han Jin Hyoung and he is from Seoul. He is 23 years old and has already done his required military service. He's super excited to be out on a mission so we're looking forward to spending the next little bit together here in Suwon. This past week was pretty good for us as well, our investigators are doing well and progressing so that's always a good sign I guess. What sucked about this past week was that it got really really freaking cold. We didn't have some appointments some days so we just had to walk outside and talk to people which kind of sucked because it was freezing cold. It also snowed a lot which sucked as well, but apparently the weather is only going to last this week so hopefully we'll be a little warmer this next week! This next week is also our mission Christmas party which we're excited to attend, I get to see some missionaries I served around in the past which I'm really excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment