Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dec. 2, 2012

So today we got trasnfer calls and I'm sad to say that I won't be serving with my companion Elder Bricco for another transfer. I'll be training a new missionary this next transfer so I'm looking forward to it I guess. I have no idea if he is Korean or American yet, but I'll find out on Thursday when I go and pick him up! It's really weird because a little over a year ago I was getting picked up by my trainer and now I get the chance to pick up my greenie. Aside from that though this past week was pretty good for us. We met a lot with a kid named Lee Hwan Hwi and he is really cool. We played soccer with him a couple times and he got along really well with our members that we played with. His mom is really concerned about him because he just kind of does whatever he wants and sometimes doesn't come home for long periods of time. We talked to her and she asked us to set up appointments to meet him through her because he'll meet us whether or not their family has other plans or not so we did that for soccer on Saturday and she was really appreciative. We were able to introduce our youth program as well and she seems like she has a fair amount of interest for her son so we're hoping something good comes out of it! Finding recently has gone down a little bit, but hopefully this week we'll be able to find some new investigators!

No comments:

Post a Comment