Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 28, 2012

So this past week I transferred from Jeonju to Suwon, the area I was
serving in last winter, and needless to say I was very sad to leave
Jeonju. I said goodbye to the members and ate dinner with my recent
convert Brother Kang. For the first time ever he didn't feed us
something gross so it was so awesome! We went to a famous meat
restaurant and it was really good. It was pig meat instead of dog meat
so I was so relieved. It was still sad to leave him behind, but I know
that he will continue to do great as a member of the church. Things
here in Suwon are going good though. We had a Halloween party on
Saturday and it was really fun to see members from the Shingal ward
(where I served last year) at the party as well. We were able to pick
up a new investigator last week and he seems to have some potential.
The members in Shinpung (my new ward) are really good, they are a bit
older but they are all really solid and want to help with missionary
work. This Saturday we are going with our members to give away Book of
Mormons at a park so we're excited to do that with them. Right now
we're just focusing on finding some new investigators because we don't
have very many, but we're hoping to pick up some more this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment