Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14, 2012

This past week was a spiritually uplifting week for us thanks to a wonderful broadcast of general conference. General conference is always a special time for us as missionaries because we are able to take a break from missionary work and receive tons of spiritual guidance. We had a couple of our investigators come out to the Sunday morning session of conference and we weren't with them during the broadcast because we were watching it in English, but I think that they liked it. They do have problems sleeping during sacrament meeting, so I'm hoping that they didn't just sleep, but who knows, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. This past week I hit 1 year in country which is pretty hard to comprehend, it seems as if it was just a few short months ago I was coming to country, now I'm walked these streets for a year. The weather is getting colder as well which kind of sucks, it's back to suit weather for us which I'm excited about because I won't sweat after walking outside for a few short minutes. Most of our investigators were pretty busy this past week due to other plans so we weren't able to meet with some of them, but all in all they are doing pretty good I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment