Sunday, July 8, 2012

June 24, 2012


This week was pretty good here for me in Korea. Last week I spent a lot of time in Mokpo saying goodbye to members and some of our investigators, and then on Thursday I hopped on a train and came to Jeonju. My new companion's name is Elder Hardcastle and he's really awesome! He has 2 transfers left as a missionary so he's just trying to make the most out of it right now. We're working really hard in this area because the work here is a lot harder compared to other areas in our mission. It's notorious for bad members and no one really wanting to help with missionary work, but right now we're trying to change that so we're hoping all goes well. We have a few investigators here right now that we're working with and we have a lot of potential to get a lot more. My time here has been short so I haven't met all of our investigators yet, but as I meet with them more I'll let you know more about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment