Sunday, July 8, 2012

June 17, 2012


Well first off, we had transfer calls last night and I'm getting transferred again. This time I'm going to go to the Jeonju Zone and I'll be serving in the Jungang ward which is in Jeonju city. My new companion's name is Elder Hardcastle and I served around him while I was in Suwon Zone so I'm excited that I get to be his companion. He is almost done with his mission and has 2 transfers left so I'm hoping that I get to stay there for a little bit of time. That's the main exciting part of the news here, this past week we met with our less active members a lot and got some lessons in with them so we're hoping that they start coming out to church again real soon. One that we've been meeting with is named Kim Seung Nam and he was a miracle find, anyways he loves spending time with missionaries so this past week we did lunch and went bowling with him which was really fun. Our one progressing investigator's name is Yoon Sung Won and he right now is still trying to overcome his alcoholism through the Church's Addiction Recovery Program. He's been doing well in it so we're just trying to help him get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment