Monday, January 7, 2013

Jan. 6, 2013


This week was New Year’s here in Korea and it was pretty fun! We woke up early and went to our church and met a couple of our members. We then went and hiked up the mountain (hill) that was close to our church to watch the new year’s sunrise….It was pretty fun though, but really cold. It snowed a lot that morning so we spent the first little bit shoveling snow, then we were finally able to go hiking. Other than that though our week was pretty good. We didn’t have a ton of appointments so we spent quite a lot of time talking with people on the street and it was good. We found a couple of potential investigators that we will meet next week so that will be good. Our investigators are doing good though, I would write about all of them but the computer I’m using is retarded and the “l” button is broken so every time I want to type it in I have to control v it to paste it so I’m going to keep it shorter this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment