Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nov. 21, 2011

So this last week has been pretty hectic, well actually today was pretty hectic. I thought that there was no way I was going to get transferred this week because they have a new greenie training that they do which is 12 weeks long so I thought I was going to be with my trainer for a while, but the President made some pretty major changes and now Elder Farrell is going to be zone leader and since I've been only out for 1 transfer, I am too young to be an assistant zone leader so I am going north to Suwon in the Shingar area. I'm happy because my new companion will be Elder Williams and he is really awesome, but I'm sad at the same time because we had so many things lined up for next transfer and I finally felt like things were really going to get going, but I'm being transferred now so my involvement in these plans will be no more. I am excited to go up to Shingar though, it is in city area so I'm excited to be back in the city again and it is also right by Korea's Disneyland, Everland. So I'm really excited to be going up there. Last week I also went on splits to the countryside and I absolutely hated it. I loved the Elder I went on splits with, his name is Elder Hwang, but he just tells people to call him Elder Wayne because Americans just butcher his name when they say it. We pretty much taught English to a lot of different people who had absolutely no gospel interest so that wasn't really that fun. I did meet a lot of interesting people, but it was just lame teaching English the whole time I was out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment